Qliro Financial Services:
• Achieve an operating profit before depreciation, amortization and impairment of SEK 100 – 125 million in 2019
As previously communicated, the financial development is largely dependent on e-commerce volumes and the recruitment of new merchants. Although the influx of new business volumes exceed expectations, the new volumes will only gradually take effect during the second half of the year, i.e. later than previously anticipated. As a consequence, the profit for the year is expected to be slightly lower than the financial target.
• Achieve a growth rate in external merchants’ gross merchandise value above 20 percent per year
• Achieve an operating margin before depreciation, amortization and impairment above 3 percent of net sales per year
It is estimated that operating profit before depreciation, amortization and impairment will be positive for full year 2019.
• Achieve organic growth in net sales above 10 percent per year
• Achieve an operating margin before depreciation, amortization and impairment above 6 percent per year
The company’s ability to reach the target is largely dependent of the development on the fashion market, strength of its brand, attractiveness of its assortment and the return ratio.