Corporate responsibility can be defined in various ways; to us it is a possibility as well as an obligation to act responsibly towards all stakeholders including future generations.
Qliro Group has a strong focus on sustainability from an economical, social and environmental perspective. We seek to develop relationships with suppliers that conduct their business in an ethical manner following prevailing laws. Human rights, equal opportunities and environmental considerations should always be fulfilled and Qliro Group strives to secure that suppliers act up on these as well.
Our corporate responsibility commits us to:
- Comply with the UN Global Compact’s ten principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption. These principles are based on the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the ILO’s Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, the Rio Declaration as well as the UN’s Convention Against Corruption.
- Have sufficient information about laws and regulations in countries where we do business.
- Supply terms of business that clearly explain Qliro Group’s expectations and ethical standpoints as well as commit suppliers to act in congruence with the UN Global Compact’s ten principles.
- Allow employees freedom of association and not tolerate forced labour or child labour.
- Act on the basis of our environmental policy and constantly seek new and better ways to minimise our environmental impact.
- To support fair and honest competition following the laws of countries where we do business.
- Have sufficient information about competitors, customers and suppliers before entering commercial relationships.
- Act fair and honest towards suppliers and subcontractors.
- Not to offer, pay or accept bribes or substantial favours.
- Not to participate in party politics or make donations to political party funds or candidates.
- Supply products and services that meet our customers’ expectations regarding quality, service and production.
- Guarantee safe and secure handling of personal information provided by customers on all our web platforms.
The concept of equal opportunities states that all humans are equal and should therefore be presented with equal opportunities. At Qliro Group we regard a diverse workforce as valuable for innovation, customer adaptation and competitive edge, both among ourselves and our suppliers. Qliro Group promote equal opportunities irrespective of race, ethnical background, religion, nationality, gender, mental or physical disabilities, marital status, age, sexual orientation or any other status unrelated to theindividual’s ability to perform his/her job.
Qliro Group promotes equal opportunity through:
- Actively working to provide a physical and psychosocial work environment suitable for the entire workforce.
- Providing a work environment without special treatments, sexual harassments, or other violating actions.
- Providing equal pay and work conditions for equal achievement, work difficulty and equivalent effort.
- Providing all personnel with education and development opportunities.
- Actively working towards a more equally balanced workforce through out the company.
- Provide a safe and secure work environment.
- To allow for equal opportunity Qliro Group’s aim is to provide a company culture where employees are provided with the opportunity to balance their work and private life, irrespective of their marital status and home life. We believe it is possible to have a successful career and a family at the same time.
Our expectations from our suppliers
- We expect our suppliers to support universal human rights.
- We expect our suppliers and subcontractors to allow employees freedom of association.
- We expect our suppliers to operate employment practices that respect human dignity.
- We expect our suppliers to judge their employees and contractors based upon their ability to do their jobs and not upon their physical and/or personal characteristics or beliefs, affirming the principle of no unlawful discrimination based on race, ethnical background, religion, nationality, gender, mental or physical disabilities, marital status, age, sexual orientation or any other status unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform his/her job.
- We expect our suppliers neither to employ anyone under the legal working age nor to condone physical or other unlawful abuse or harassment, or the use of forced or other compulsory labour in any of their operations.
- We expect our suppliers to follow all applicable laws, and similar standards and principles in the countries in which they operate.
For further information, please also read our code of conduct and our policies available in the left column on this page.